2005 – DISAB
Used equipment 2005 – DISAB
This pressure-vacuum installation is capable of vacuuming dry products and liquids and blowing of free flowing dry materials.
MAN TGA 35.430
- Cleaning oil tanks
- Sucking up residues
- Removal of contaminated material due to spills or emergencies
- Removal and transport of catalysts in the chemical and petrochemical industry
- Removal and transport of fly ash
- Removal of residues from production processes
- Removal of contaminated soil
- Cleaning and emptying of residues in silos
- Supply and removal of roof ballast (roof gravel/roof substrate)
- Supply and removal of insulation material in difficult to reach and narrow spaces
- Supplying raw material for drainage purposes
"We test it. You can trust it."