About the V-Force (Combi)
The Amphitec V-Force is specifically designed for suction, transporting and unloading of liquid and hazardous substances in the (heavy) industry. This robust machine operates gently with a 3200 m3 liquid ring vacuum pump, resulting in moderate operating temperatures. The mechanical level indicator with a float ball warns timely which makes it possible to empty the hoses without spilling any fluids.
The cyclone filter clears the airflow from any carried along residue which keeps the cooling system clean. Amphitec focusses in design on ease of operation and optimizing uptime. This was the basis for simplicity in design. The electrical system is based on a system of relays instead of a complex PLC, which makes fault finding and repairs quick and easy.
As a standard, the Amphitec V-Force comes with one rotary switch to operate the unit. This makes the unit unique in its ease of operation. The Amphitec V-Force can also be supplied in combination with a powerful high-pressure pump and a standard 4000 l. clean water tank for industrial cleaning. In order to work safely, the standard unit includes a foldable exhaust with a connection for the safe removal of extracted gases. This high-quality machine is built on a chassis and fully approved according to ADR standards.
The compact design of the unit creates excellent maneuverability and with the lengthy hose storage compartments a lot of storage space is created.
- Easy to operate and excellent maneuverability
- Standard with a 4000-liter tank
- Optional high-pressure pump
Amphitec focuses on the design of ease of operation and optimizing uptime. Technology is made simple again, and safety is a result of ease of operation.
Discover the features of the Amphitec V-force!
- Easy suction of heavy sludges
- Fast filling of the tank
Material Discharge by Overpressure
- Discharge applications of over more than 200 meters
- Discharge at a height of 20 meters (storage tanks etc.)
Discharge / Tipping
- Save time discharging and cleaning the tank
- Leave the dump site properly cleaned – contribute to traffic safety
- Reduce maneuvering time and maneuvering damages
- Reduce discharge interruptions
Get in contact for advice on your most optimal solution!
- Safe handling of hazardous liquids
- Transport ADR products of class S4AH and L4AH
- Minimal noise distribution (level below 80 dB)
- Beneficial for human and the environment
Cyclonic Separation Filter
- Collecting solid particles from airflow liquid ring Pump
- Extended pump lifetime
- Quick discharge of high-viscosity products
- Discharge liquids up to 20 meters in height
Discover all the features in the brochure.
Amphitec was founded in 2000 by Peter Paul du Buisson and John Haesakkers. The market showed demand for an efficient solution to transport roof ballast. The machines at the time were expensive, unable to work at great heights and offered limited payload. Amphitec was founded in 2000 by Peter Paul du Buisson and John Haesakkers. The market showed demand for an efficient solution to transport roof ballast. The machines at the time were expensive, unable to work at great heights and offered limited payload.
You need a machine that fits your needs. That is why you can add features to the V-Force to create the perfect composition. What do you need?
- Saddlebag Tanks
- High-pressure Pump
- Liquid Ring Pump or Roots Blower
- Stuffing Box Packing Seals or mechanical seals
- ATEX Provisions and Certificates
- SIR Package
- Additional Stainless Steel Toolbox
- Manually Operated Hose Storage Reel
- Pivotting Hose Reel on Rear Door Hydraulic
- Ball Valves
- 3 or 4 Axle