Pojazdy używane 2013 – Amphitec Vortex
This pressure-vacuum installation is capable of vacuuming and blowing dry products and liquids.
Amphitec Roots Blower, 8000 m3/h
MAN TGS 41.400
Chassis + Construction
In good condition
- Cleaning oil tanks
- Sucking up residues
- Removal of contaminated material due to spills or emergencies
- Removal and transport of catalysts in the chemical and petrochemical industry
- Removal and transport of fly ash
- Removal of residues from production processes
- Cleaning and drainage of wells
- Removal of contaminated soil
- Cleaning and emptying of residues in silos
- Supply and removal of roof ballast (roof gravel/roof substrate)
- Supply and removal of insulation material in difficult to reach and narrow spaces
- Widening crawl spaces for installing pipelines and cables
- Cleaning wet wells and sucking up soil and sludge to large depths; the Amphitec concept is unique in this!
- Supplying raw material for drainage purposes
- Clearing cables and pipelines for repairs or applying new ones is possible without causing damage and dangerous situations as a result of, for example, gas or hot water leaks.
- Removal of soil around trees without causing damage to tree roots
- Supply and removal of soil in hard-to-reach places
- Removal of contaminated soil in urban areas
- Applicable in places where an excavator cannot be used or where ground has to be moved over greater distances
"We test it. You can trust it."